1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A little advice please?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by mudrun, Oct 28, 2015.

1. mudrun

Hi, truth be told I'm new to online forums so bear with me. It's not that a label is important to me, but i am curious as to what term would best fit me. I realized i wasn't straight a few years back, but knew immediately that i wasn't gay (since i found bot girls and guys attractive) so i figured i was bi. however, recently I've looked into it more and found that their are plenty other orientations than the standard three. So, i really wanna know what i am. True, i like girls and guys, but i think its a little different. Im attracted to people regardless of gender, i.e. gender is not a requirement in whether i find someone attractive or not. For the past 3-4 months I've been referring to myself as a pansexual, since i believe that most accurately represents me. But id like a second opinion.

2. hiathaexpress

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Going by this, I'd agree with you - seems you are pansexual. Be sure, however, that your attraction doesn't depend on the person's gender.

Hope this helps!

3. SumitaSofat

SumitaSofat Guest

It sounds to be like pansexual....