1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think I'm gay and I'm in love with a woman

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by BillyTheNutter, Oct 29, 2015.

1. BillyTheNutter

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    So its been four months since I met her. At that point I was pretty sure of my sexuality as a bisexual but things thing have been getting wierd of late and I've been thinking more and more about men. It's driving me insane. so physically now I'm really attracted to men and have emotional attraction as well though I have some attraction physically to women it's more hit and miss. I find being with her amazingly stimulating emotionally and I have had some amazing sexual experience with her but I keep getting anxiety when I'm not around her that I might be gay. And its destroying the realtionship.

So I told her last month
    about what was going on and she was understandably upset so now we have decided to be friends while I sort myself out. but we can't keep our hands of each other and it's making me very worried I don't want to lead her on while I'm confused but I find our connection extremely arousing

A little back story
    I've only had girl friends since I was 16 some were for filling some not I've had close bonds with a few guys and loved one but I haven't been sexual with guys since I was quite young like 14 to 15 and my frist encounter with it was when I was quite young I was sexualized by another boy and it messed with the normal timeline for me to discover that side of life
    I was always atracted to women in my teen years I fooled with guys for it was easier and they were up for it but I never found it appealing it was more just exploration. it's only later in my life I've notice a shift to liking men

She thinks I need to experiment and work out what I need it's just so hard to get my head around the whole thing I keep thinking that if I was with a guy I'd be having the same issues and craving woman.

Anyway if anyone has any advice or questions help would be amazing I'm sick of back fliping I need stability badly

Sorry about my gramma my phone likes to edit things without my consent

---------- Post added 30th Oct 2015 at 05:54 PM ----------

Has anyone who is gay who has had sex with girls please describe there experience

2. Xanesa21

Well... i may be wrong but it sounds to me more like bisexual.
    I'm not an expert but as you said you find your connection with her "extremely arousing".
    Gays by definition are not aroused by girls :grin:

3. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For the most part, yeah, you are correct. However, while I publicly identify as gay, I'm actually homoflexible. Regarding bisexuality, it has been said that many bisexuals experience a fluctuation in their attractions, meaning they may like men more than women at one point in time, or the other way around, and have it shift later in life.

The reason why I don't identify as bisexual is because being in a relationship with a woman feels off, or in other words, wrong. However, being in a relationship with a man felt more real and alive to me.

4. Uncolored

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You sound bisexual although I can't be the judge for other people. I am attracted by personality in men, not by their appearance. In women, I am attracted by the emotional connection and appearance. My desires for one way or the other shift over time and in my early teen years I was interested in women, then I decided to only be interested in men for a while. Now I am switching back to women and find little interest in men but I expect myself to switch back over to men eventually. Sexuality changes and that is OK.