1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feel at a dead end

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by CL1990, Oct 30, 2015.

1. CL1990

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey,

I am the most extremely confused girl ever. I am 100% sure that im VERY attracted to girls but im also 100% in the closet. As a result i have no experience with girls and as im quite femenine no one would guess im gay (stereotypical i know..).so im in quite a vicius circle cuz i know that if i found the right person (no more crushes on straight girls please) i would come out but the right person wont come to me magically as im not out there...

On the other hand to make things worse i sometimes feel attracted to guys and im not quite sure if its sexual attraction thought as its mainly guys that make me laugh and also i feel desired so the combination makes me feel good about myself for once.

I feel like being almost 25 now i should have my shit sorted by know...

2. still ill

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I feel this way too, I fear that my lack of sexual experiences has led me to be even more confused. I, myself like girls WAY more than guys (I don't even know if pursuing guys is the right thing for me) but somehow they pop in my mind once and a while to make my life hell. I'm 18, but I also don't get many opportunities to since I'm so bad in social situations. I hope that you find peace in you life soon, but it is somewhat comforting to know that not everyone has there whole life sorted out. I wish you luck

3. fxngirl

fxngirl Guest

Been there for almost a year now and still stuck in the same, shitty situation! I came out as lesbian because I'm sexually attracted to girls, and I also see myself in a relationship with one, but everything got complicated when I started having feelings for a guy. I struggled for months wondering if it was because I really liked him, or because I liked the attention he gave me, but now I think I really do like him. The problem is, I've never had sex and I'm still kinda grossed out by straight sex, and I don't know what to do.
    I can't give you any advice, but I can tell you that you're not alone.

4. whynot

whynot Guest

that's exactly how i feel.. i'm not sure about myself.. i mostly fancy girls but also find boys attractive.. the only time i get to tell other people that i think i might be gay is when i'm in this forum.. i haven't told anybody not even my friends.. and just like you i told myself that i'll probably come out when i already met somebody.. the problem is i'm not actually getting myself out there, mingling with people.. then i'd think why am i already getting ahead of myself thinking about coming out when i'm not even sure if i'm gay or not.. everything is just too confusing.. i just hope things do work out in the end.. i know i wasn't able to help you or give you any advice.. but i hope we both find the answers to our questions through this forum..

5. CL1990

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks ladies, it is very conforting to know im not alone!