1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What would you call me? Orientation wise

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by gia, Oct 31, 2015.

1. gia

gia

Im female and find women more attractive than men.
    When friends post or talk about guys I'm confused.. Like how they find their bodies attractive.
    I just found out today that women find penis' attractive.. I figured they typically don't for some reason
    Sexually I'm only attracted to women... RARELY do I find a guy 'hot'.
    Typically I have to feel emotional attraction to feel cool being sexual w them.
    With women I don't need emotional attraction to be sexually attracted. Though enjoy emotional part w them.
    Guys trying to be sexy feels for a lack of a better term, gay to witness.

I THINK I'm homoflexible. But I've been in mostly long hetero relationships. It's not sitting right w me though. Feels like I'm following the default of what is expected.

Seriously don't get it when my friends swoon over guys so am seriously reconsidering my orientation

2. Chili

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow, sounds like you're almost exactly like me. The only difference is that I've never been in a heterosexual relationship.
    I am a 5 on the Kinsey scale, so "predominantly homosexual, only incidentially heterosexual". I personally identify as lesbian because I want to spend my life with a woman but I won't say it's impossible to fall in love with a man, but that would have to be a very special, probably feminine man.
    I chose between homoflexible, homosexual and gynesexual. I chose homosexual, because I feel most comfortable with it.

Use the label that you feel most comfortable with. You can also say something like homosexual + biromantic. ^-^

#2 Chili, Oct 31, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
  3. Uncolored

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Your description sounds a lot like mine, although I identify as bisexual. If I were to give you a label I would say that you sound like a lesbian. There is also nothing wrong with identifying as bisexual if you want the flexibility, it is whatever you feel most comfortable with and in no way defines who you are as a whole person.
    Personally, I fall 50/50 between men and women but I like different qualities between men and women. Sometimes I am more straight, other times I am more of a lesbian.
    With men: I like the protective feeling that I get and the idea that being with a man is socially acceptable by everyone. I usually don't find men initially attractive, but I am more attracted by personalities. I like the idea of having sex with a man but I also think that they don't know how to make women happy and I feel disappointed sometimes by the idea of straight sex.
    With women: I was attracted to women before I was attracted to men. I am usually initially attracted by physical appearance and then I am attracted by personality. I like the intimate emotional connection with women, and I like that women know how to make other women happy sexually.

4. Sara90

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    You did mention that you are more attractive and attached to woman, but are more between bisexual and lesbian scale. I believe you're correct label is homoflexible because you are still attached to men, but not as the way you are attached to woman. Therefore, you are homoflexible.

5. Origamidragons

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Sounds to me like you are either a lesbian or homoflexible.