1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What does this mean ?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by bigspeakers, Nov 1, 2015.

1. bigspeakers

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi ! So I have always thought that I'm straight, but about a year ago I noticed that I have feelings for girls too and then I noticed that I find non-binary people also attractive (though I'm not so sure about the non-binary people anymore). Well, I think about my sexuality still and I have became more certain about my feelings.

I don't have a great sex-drive, but when I get a crush on someone I constantly think about being intimate with them (I rarely have crushes on anyone bc I only crush on people's personality and I'm not that outgoing person so I rarely meet new people). I have also noticed that when I see a hot guy or girl, I find guys more easily attractive. I kinda want to have sex with men (a little bit more than with women), but I don't have an emotional attraction to them at all. Though, with women, I slightly want to have sex with them and I am emotionally attracted to them. I also fantasize about kissing women and cuddling with them (I rarely fantasize about having sex with anyone), but when I think about it with a guy, I don't find it appealing at all.

So, I find women physically attractive and I am emotionally and slightly sexually attracted to them (I don't find anyone sexually attractive if I don't know anything about their personality, but when I get a crush, even a woman becomes VERY sexually attractive) I would want to be in a relationship with a woman.
    I'm a little bit more physically and sexually attracted to men than women, but I'm not emotionally attracted to them and I don't find the idea of being in a relationship with a man appealing.
    I find non-binary people physically attractive but I'm not really sexually attracted to them.

I've never been in a relationship with anyone nor I've been in a sexual encounter with anyone, so I know that my sexuality and thoughts may change, but for now, what do you think ?

(And excuse my grammar. English is my second language so I'm not fully fluent in it)

#1 bigspeakers, Nov 1, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
  2. still ill

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I think you really need to experience a relationship with anyone to at least get a sense of what you are. Take it from me, I've only been in one relationship (with a guy) when I was very young and I still don't have an answer! I think you need to try pursuing both because just thinking about it may be different than the real thing! Just a thought, but I hope you find out who you are soon and that it doesn't cause much distress. Also, keep in mind, sexual attraction doesn't always add up to emotional attraction. Stay true :slight_smile: xx

3. wolfgirl98

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Your English is great btw. It sounds like we are going through similar things. All my life I've been attracted to more feminine men ("Macho" never turned me on) and never cognitively realized it. I just figured I was straight because that's what was expected of me. Then I quite accidentally developed a crush on an androgynous women and became really confused. I have never had a true romantic or sexual encounter either. The thought of having sex with a man has become kinda "meh" to me although I can be attracted to them.
    So, for now I'm not labeling it until I meet someone that feels right. Only time will tell wether I'm pansexual, bi, lesbian or what and that has really made me feel at peace. Maybe you should wait until you have more experiences before you label it. I don't know whether this helps you or not. I just figure that as we seem to be going through similar feelings, what has made me feel at peace might help you as well. :slight_smile:

#3 wolfgirl98, Nov 2, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2015