1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think im a lesbian but I have a boyfriend... Help

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Amberlly, Nov 1, 2015.

1. Amberlly

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi, recently I've been questioning my sexuality and my friends suggested I find more information on is from those who have been in something similar to my situation.

I belive I'm a lesbian as I have no attraction to guys in any way, shape or form, not even a tiny bit. I do however really love my boyfriend and care for him a lot but he's the only guy I've ever gone out with, I've been with him for over 2 years now and im happy wih him but I can't help but wish he was female instead. I met him online and fell for him before I knew he was a he. I find girls so much more desireable to just be around and be in romantic relationships with, girls are the only gender I have any form of attraction too.

I use the term lesbian right now as I feel that it fits me more than any other. I do fermily belive that you can be gay and date someone of the oposite gender and still be gay, but I want to be sure on this.

If anyone has anything they can say to this for help or whatever it would be much appreciated, thank you.

2. cheerlesbo

cheerlesbo Guest

Remember, we define labels, they don't define us. If you feel like lesbian is the most accurate label for your sexuality, by all means use it.

3. Amberlly

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I compleatly forgot that, in my confused I over looked that entirely, thank you