1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did any of you Lesbians ever like men before?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by still ill, Nov 1, 2015.

1. still ill

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hey Everybody! I was wondering if any lesbians have ever fantasized/found sexual attraction in men whether it being touching, kissing, etc.. I feel mostly gay but I'll once and a while the idea of having sex with a man will be intriguing but only when thinking about it in my head. And when I was 14 I had a boyfriend and I didn't think kissing him was gross. I'm just not sure what I am and am curious if any people who identify a lesbian or gay have ever felt that they may be able to be with the opposite gender? My ultimate thing is in my head I feel that I could date anyone or be emotionally connected to anyone but on a sexual level I feel that only women will satisfy me. Any comments would help!

2. NamingIsHard

I personally had some attraction to females before understanding I could be gay. A lot of the time I think it was denial. I blocked out whatever attraction I had towards men and ampllified the small reaction towards women. Try to really think about these fantasies. How strong were they and if you tried to fantasise conciously. Were there moments when you felt something towards a girl, but ignored it. These questions can be unanswerable, but figuring this stuff out helped me a lot. Remember that it is extra easy to hide feelings before puberty, because then you don't have sexual attraction at all at that time. I also read right here: Seven Myths about Sexual Orientation (myth #6) that sexual attraction can change naturally throughout your life, so you could have just changed.

3. BrownHairTalyn

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I mean I thought I did, but looking at how I felt, now, I realize I didn't have any sexual attraction to those guys. Just a "I think the only thing I can do is like a different gender. I can't like my own" mindset. I have kissed guys. Wasn't really anything to get excited about. I was excited before we kissed then it was just meh. I have dated guys, but I just like being with girls, I find sex gross, honestly. I have never thought of being with a man in that situation, just as friends. With girls I mean I don't exactly know how it works so I couldn't even fathom how it would be. If you feel sexual attraction to guys and girls, you could be a version of bisexual saying this by how you said that you feel mostly gay but still sometimes are intrigued to be with a man. I hope this has helped.

4. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

Well technically I'm still questioning but I'm pretty sure I'm more into girls.
    I, like you, have never had sexual feelings towards men in real life. I actually feel uncomfortable sometimes when guys are touchy with me. Although I do get turned on by thinking about sex with men which is kind of weird. I also find guys cute irl sometimes, but that's about it.

5. myloveralice

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I find some men attractive but not interested beyond that. I've been with men and it is just not there for me

6. foxconfessor

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I can echo some of the experiences above. Amplifying the smallest potential for feelings towards the opposite sex, ignoring more profound, involuntary feelings towards my feelings own sex. Can sort of get off to fantasies about being with a guy but I always feel once removed from myself, almost third person. My sense of self changes to what they see me as, rather than my true self.

Ultimately, I can only imagine feeling totally, helplessly, irrevocably in love with a girl. Any feelings towards guys feel learnt, almost compulsive. I can feel fondness and sort of off-kilter sexual feelings for guys, but not love or genuine sexual attraction. With guys it's the compulsion that's hard to control, with girls it's the impulse.

7. MsAnchor

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Big time from when i was a teen up until my twenties, but then I didn't acknowledge the fact that being attracted to a woman was in any way accepted and once i tapped into that I find woman much more preferable.