1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im a lesbian? please help me

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by XxKillyJoyxX, Nov 2, 2015.

1. XxKillyJoyxX

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    :help: im only attracted to girls but i still think some guys have nice faces but i would never date guy does this mean im bisexual? i told some of my friends that im bisexual/pansexual how do i tell them i am a lesbian? please help me

#1 XxKillyJoyxX, Nov 2, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2015
  2. fxngirl

fxngirl Guest

Thinking that some guys have nice faces does not imply you're bisexual. Do you feel sexually attracted to guys as much you do to girls?

3. XxKillyJoyxX

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    no im not attracted to guys i just think that they could have nice faces and it was confusing me and thanks for helping me :slight_smile:

4. Alder

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You can still appreciate the faces/looks of people you're not sexually or romantically attracted to. It's the attraction that is really the key. If you feel no attraction towards guys apart from thinking some of them look nice and have no interest in dating or sleeping with them, but you do feel sexual/romantic attraction towards girls, then you're not bisexual. Although I don't know your situation fully of course, it sounds to me like you're a lesbian.

If you're fairly confident you're a lesbian, but you're out as bi/pan to some of your friends, just let them know that you were mistaken before, and you've figured out more about yourself and realized you're a lesbian. You can make it pretty clear that nothing as changed, you just discovered something about yourself you didn't know before. They should be accepting of that.

#4 Alder, Nov 2, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2015
  5. XxKillyJoyxX

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
  6. nectarine

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    it sounds like you're a lesbian like me bc i thought i was bi for a while bc i thought guys were cute but i realized i was gay bc i knew i could never be in a relationship with a man. i hope this helps :slight_smile: