1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not sure if I'm gay or bi

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by seth smith, Nov 3, 2015.

1. seth smith

seth smith Guest

One thing I know for sure is that I am attracted to guys in both romantic and sexual way. But for girls one the other hand I'm not sexually attracted to them as much. Sometimes I'm sexually attracted but do as often. I am however romantically attracted to girls. If I were bi I know I lean more attracted to guys but I just have figuring out if I'm gay or bi.

2. guitar

Figuring out your sexuality can take years. It took me about 3 years of questioning (and experimenting) because I was absolutely certain my feelings for girls were just more of "admiration" of their beauty than an a sexual attraction. I don't don't get the same feelings with girls I do guys.

Ultimately, I'm something like you: I do have some attractions to girls, but much stronger for guys. Because I doubt I'll ever date / do anything else with a girl again, I say "gay." Just because you label yourself as something doesn't mean you have to fit a certain mold, or meet certain criteria. A label like "bi" or "gay" is just a simplistic way to describe something highly complex like sexuality.

I would recommend taking the kinsey test. I would imagine you're probably about a 4 or 5 (0 is straight, 3 is bi and neutral, 6 is gay). I'm about a Kinsey 5.

3. NotQuiteANerd97

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Discoverung your sexuality can be a bit of a journey. Some say you just need experience to solidify your preferences. You can be attracted to one gender more than the other and in a different way and still be bisexual.

4. seth smith

seth smith Guest

So I took the Kinsey test and I got a 4 on it. I think I'm going to classify with bi... Honestly I think it would be easier to just be gay.I wish I was it would be less confusing but I can't help linking both genders. I think being bi would be as hard if I could say I like both equally but I don't, that's what makes it more difficult.