1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heteroflexible?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by howtosavealife, Nov 5, 2015.

1. howtosavealife

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Is it normal to be turned on by naked girls? Or does this make me Heteroflexible/bi-curious/bi? Because I don't want to actually do anything with a girl, not even to experiment but I have to say sometimes seeing boobs turns me on? Normal?

2. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You sound heteroflexible to me, and yes it is normal. I identify as homoflexible (gay), basically the opposite of you.

If I were you, not wanting to experiment with the same sex would make me feel "mostly straight". Likewise, in my case, not wanting to experiment with the opposite sex makes me feel "mostly gay".

There's many times when females turn me on, to the point where I want to experiment with them. But the reason why I don't ID as bisexual is because I do not want a relationship with women.

Bi-curiosity is when you wonder what it's like to be with the opposite/same sex. After a short period of time, you'll know which side you swing with more. I'm not curious to be with women, I already know that I'm attracted to them in certain ways.