1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with my crush....Please

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by faceup, Nov 10, 2015.

1. faceup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I really need help, there's this guy that I have a crush we hangout one day and we kissed and was awesome but on the next week he told me we couldn't hang out more because he still had feelings for he ex. I got sad but as I said to him he should go with his ex, has he had feeling, I also said I had a crush on him!

Before wekissed we weree in a pub and he told he ex went to his house the day before, so I think he wasn't lying.

By the e way this happened 2 months ago.

After that we still talk by whatsapp as we live a little bit far, so the other day we were talking and I said something and he told me he wasn't dating, at that moment I wanted to ask him on a date but I decided not to do.

He was the first guy I kissed but before I already had a crush on him. He told me he kissed me because he wanted and no to "help me"

The other day I told him I was feeling down and he said I shouldn't because I was handsome.:icon_redf

Do you think the story about his ex was only a gentle way to say he doesn't want anything with me?

I should ask him on a date or not? I really want to take this out of my head

Will you be afraid of a guy who doesn't had any previous relationship with another guy?

I would like some advice before I doing something wrong!!

#1 faceup, Nov 10, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2015
  2. Steve FS

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I would start by casually asking what his relationship status is. Is he look for a date? Is he still hung up on his ex? etc. If he says he wants to start dating, then go ahead and ask him. I see nothing wrong with it. I don't feel like he was using his ex as a way to lie about not wanting to be with you, but you never know.

Not at all. Everyone has to start somewhere.

3. littleraven

^I agree. It's okay to have never dated before.

You can still try asking him out. I don't think it's too late.

4. faceup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    [/QUOTE]I would start by casually asking what his relationship status is. Is he look for a date? Is he still hung up on his ex?.[/QUOTE]

He isn't hug up with his ex !

I am gonna ask if he wants to go on a date, if he answers me today I will post here !

Thx again

#4 faceup, Nov 11, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2015
  5. faceup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Shit he said he is kind of dating a guy :frowning2: