1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Things you would do to your boyfriend during sex but to others.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by usagi, Nov 11, 2015.

1. usagi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    -Hi

I rely started having my first intimate sexual experience with a guy I met over a month ago. He doesn't know he was my first and I'm still questioning if I should let him know are just end it. It's hard for me to get along with people here in New York and he's the first guy I felt like actually having sex with so I did after being a virgin for 25 years. After sometime of knowing him I realized I like him enough to try starting something more. I'm a bit hesitat given the nature of which we started and not having any pervious relationship experience.

Sex is the biggest reason I'm not sure what to think. While I like doing the things we do during sex because I find them very hot I question whether or not these are things guys would never do to their boyfriends. We use dildos and sometimes ones on the bigger side and we exchange spit, he also expressed interest in fisting me which I do think about trying and not due to me liking him. I wanted to know if he felt like he would never fist someone he was actually interested in started a long term relationship with? Or would he be so kinky with potential boyfriends. I don't won't to go that far with someone who is just a hookup and would rather it be during something a little more serious. I'm not invested in him as of yet but would like to know if I could be.

2. Xeron

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    The only one who can really answer your last statement yourself, really. Without anymore to go on, I'll just ask a few questions. Do you know him well enough to want to take the chance of making it something more? Aside from sex, what are the personality traits you like the most about your boyfriend? Are you comfortable enough with him to ask what your relationship means to him and if he wanted to take it further as well?

It may seem difficult or awkward to ask, but it may help.

As for sex and whether or not other people do that... I can't say for sure. All I know in that regard is that people like what they like. Sorry if I'm not that much help there.

Hope you find your answer. :slight_smile:

3. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow...I can't imagine doing anything with a "casual sex partner" (not that I have such things, but supposing) that I *wouldn't* do with my partner. The direction would flow the other way for me: there are things perhaps I might do with my partner that I would not do with other sexual partners.

What you're asking perplexes and puzzles me.