1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Strange feeling

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Monak, Nov 11, 2015.

1. Monak

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I have been with my bf almost 2 years he knows that i like girls also and we are really connected and in love. But i am confused i kinda see my self blushing and acting weird around my girl coworker and i feel so bad about it i act like I like her. That is so wrong ! So i dont know what that supposed to mean???is it something wrong with me?

2. Steve FS

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I don't think there's anything wrong with you. As long as you stay true to your boyfriend (I'm assuming it's a closed relationship), there's nothing wrong with acting weird around someone you find attractive. Everyone gets that way sometimes.

3. Monak

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I know but how can you like someone and be in love in the same time in someone else?

4. Zelos

Hey Monak,

Yes, it's possible!
    It is natural and normal to feel attraction for other people while you are in a relationship. It's just your body trying to find a mate to perpetuate the species with (yes, another one :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) . There's nothing wrong with you liking your co-worker. It('s happened to me as well, but that didn't change anything to the feelings I had for my partner. I just enjoyed the other's company when she was there :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: