1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Only Gay "Crush" I Had Was Surprisingly Not Awkward

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Contact1111, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Contact1111

Contact1111 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Okay, basically there was only one time that I had a "crush" on a member of the same sex. It was basically just me fantasizing about this friend of mine that I hung out with all the time. Nothing ever happened or anything with him, although I think he may have been curious about "gay" things too. It was odd, because I had these feelings before I even saw real evidence that he was possibly curious. He was often homophobic acting, but he would make comments and things that sounded like he was also somewhat "curious", which was an odd mix. The weird part is, even though I definitely had kind of a "thing" for this friend of mine, we would hang out all the time and it was not awkward in the slightest. We just hung out and had a totally normal time. I did not feel awkward, and we would enjoy spending time together even though he likely would've been just found the whole thing in my mind I had with him extremely creepy. There was nothing weird about spending time together despite this, and I didn't feel like there was any "tension" whatsoever. We would just hang out, drink, and go out to places for the night hanging out and this whole thing never even came into my psyche in an awkward way.