1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Little confused, Addicted to pleasure

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by fleshfiend, Nov 14, 2015.

1. fleshfiend

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I dunno if this is the right place to post this but here we go . I really just needed somewhere to talk to about this as i dont have anyone IRL i can talk with and im feeling a little claustrophobic.

About me, Im nearly 30 and only lost my virginity not long ago, Ive only had 2 girlfriends and they didn't last long, Im a bit of an introvert and i dont go out to clubs / pubs AT ALL...Never have, Im very conscious about 2 things ( my weight / size, and my penis size )

Im literally addicted to sex and spend a lot of cash on working girls to satisfy my needs and over the past few years have acquired a handful of "regular" working girls which i can go see whenever i want, and pretty much fulfill any fantasy i need, The catch is $...

I was spending alot of $ on girls and went through a phase of looking for genuine female companionship online, on FB, and dating sites and realized this is a dead end, and was alot of work, ive never had to jump through so many hoops just to have a coffee with someone...

So i start expanding my searches to include guys as well and now i have 2 guy FWB's, Its been strictly bj's so far and its always been me getting sucked off leaving soon after the deed is done. The last time i went to see my more favored FWB i ended up having his cock in my mouth and slightly craving it, and lately i have been craving it a bit more, i never thought ide crave a cock or even a guys ass, but i really want to slip it in the next time we meet.

I still prefer females for sex and the female body is still unbeatable to me when it comes to sexual release. Im not sure if i want a GF, im actually kind of "Over" women when it comes to anything other than sex, but sometimes ill be at home just watching some tv and be like "damn it would be nice to have a girl by my side to cuddle with right now".

I feel like i could get more into guys but i dont know if its just because they are less fussy and so it makes it easier or not...I still call my self Straight to everyone else but i feel like im BI. I dont know, Im not sure what the purpose of this post is but feel free to reply with any questions or comments.

2. doc

doc

Hi, good on you for asking questions. Lots of supportive people on here have and are asking questions too. It sounds to me like sex is your go to place for making you feel good about yourself. That's natural I guess but ultimately its not great sex when you don't have a deep relationship with your sex partner and if there is an element of self compulsion there it can even be a damaging thing. Like you said - sometimes you want someone to cuddle. Personally I think the cuddling, romance, commitment are worth the effort. I understand the compulsion to self medicate with easy sexual encounters - I'm there too. I also get the need for intimacy and the need to feel good about myself. Spending all your money on sex will hurt you.

As to whether you are straight or gay or bi or....it is another issue and its being obscured by that compulsion thing. Look for someone who will love you back and go with whatever attracts you. I hope my opinion/advice is helpful, all the best.

3. fleshfiend

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thanks alot DOC, sound words.

I agree that its worth the effort, but its so hard to connect with people outside of a sexual relationship :frowning2: