1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

insecurity

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by thrashgal, Nov 17, 2015.

1. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    theres this girl i really like and weve had sex just once before but for one it was dark and we were both drunk and neither of us got off...well i think about like if i was to do it with her again and i dont think i can cuz im really insecure about my body...how do i get over this? shes just so open she stripped down infront of me like it was nuthing, but shes hott and has a bangin body and shes little, i feel like im fat or sumthing...i mean im.not fat but i am bigger than her and idk...i just cant imagine us doing it cuz im just focused on myself..should i just get over this one and find sumbody im comfortable around?

2. Violet4

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey!

Well, no matter how hot she is, you should not do something that you are not comfortable with but, the fact that you are a bigger lady does not mean you are less attractive. In fact, some women (such as myself) prefer it that way! :wink:

To sum up, do only what you feel ok doing and don't ever feel pressured to do anything. Don't freak out about your size, just embrace it. I bet you're exaggerating and are actually quite hot yourself, just don't compare types of body!

Good luck, doll!

3. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    totally delayed but thank u animefreak4..yea i dont talk to her anymore..sadly she broke my heart and whats worse is what it did to me to realize the whole time she never gave a fuk..like for real for real, i musta just been a piece of ass to her but when she realized i had fallen hard for her she let go..ugh girls are so fuked up

4. AnotherStranger

shes stupid you dont need that kind of people in your life >.< and i understand it will be hard after this heartbreak but dont let that make you more insecure ok? if someone wants to sleep with you is cause they are fine with your body. Its not that one discovers the other person's body shape when getting their clothes off, they can see if you are bigger/smaller with your clothes on and if thats fine, thats fine! media has made us believed we all have the same taste but we dont. Like, really. Some people will like you, some people wont, some people will like her (and then find out shes stupid and wont like her anymore) and some wont. For the record my crush is also way bigger than i am.