1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OMG so confused...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Nero360, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Nero360

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I feel like i need to know! i don't know why! Its agony thinking about it. One day i need to have a girl and a boy sit next to me. Stare at each one, hug each one, and finally kiss each one. I feel that if i do that it will help me understand what i like about each gender why i like it and whats the difference. I also think if its possible i only like one of the two then it will make life choices easier. Like the one time i got the chance to kiss a girl i felt like i couldn't so i assumed i was gay. then i got the chance to kiss a boy, omg i didn't because it didn't felt wrong and i felt like i couldn't. My mind is playing so many games with me. My gosh. I need therapy. I came out as confused to my counselor. So far she is the only person in the world *besides EC* who know anything about my sexuality.

2. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

Sorry you're feeling that way Nero. I know it's hard, but try to relax and don't put so much pressure on yourself to have it figured out. I've often wished that too, but if you're still really confused and trying to search for answers that likely wouldn't help. Because there would always be doubts with something like that because you may not like the individual person you're kissing, or not feel enough of a connection to enjoy it. A million questions and doubts are going to keep going through your mind like this unless you start taking it slow and being patient with yourself.
    You can't make yourself have all the answers and if you don't yet, you don't and that's not your fault. Over-thinking it won't help. Sometimes it feels like over-analyzing everything will help you get that one step closer, but that's not the way to go. When you overthink you get lost in it and can lose what your gut feeling is deep down about a person. It will get better and you just have to have faith that one day the answers will come to you, but not by you overthinking it, but by something happening or someone catching you off guard and you just feeling the way you feel without thinking about it.
    Hope this helps, best wishes<3

3. QBear

Yup, what she said.

Day by day, man. Breath. Remember to breath and live your life.