1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Broken and conflicted

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by dylanisawsome19, Nov 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dylanisawsome19

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Okay I don't know where to start... I guess I am questioning myself... I have always labeled myself as straight but an ally... I might be wrong about that... Not my support for the LGBT community but about my sexual orientation. I have had three bad break ups all for the same reason... I am not attracted to them... or any girls... Is it possible to be so in-closet that you fool yourself to. I mean I've done things with guys but the next morning blamed the booze because I have never experienced much attraction in guys either. But maybe it's a maturity thing I'm a 20 year old college kid with a drinking problem. I was late with puberty so maybe I am late realizing my true sexuality. I don't know... My biggest worry is that I let people who look to me for that person they always found hope in down:tears:

2. YinYang

(*hug*) Hey. It's ok. No matter what you turn out to be, you're still you.

Do you ever think about having sex with any girls around you? How about guys? Do you ever think about dating any girls around you? How about guys?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.