1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I really Bi, Gay, or mixed up?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by CPewterschmitt, Nov 18, 2015.

1. CPewterschmitt

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I enjoy sex with my girlfriend and really like her. I also have regular sex with men, but everything about it feels different. With my girlfriend, I am clearly the dominate one. I work hard to please her but I am in charge. With men, I am submissive. I do what my man wants to please him, usually without anything done for me.
    Is this what being a bisexual is? I have stressed over friends and family finding out and what to call myself, maybe more over what others will call me.
    Are other bisexuals like me?

2. prodigalme

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So I consider myself bisexual. I have had sex with guy but I am the bottom and I service their needs but I like to dress like a woman when with a man. I did have a girlfriend for a couple months until I told her about the crossdressing which is weird to me because she is all about accepting gay people but me liking women's clothes that was just not okay. I don't understand why that was so bad.

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Does your girlfriend know about you having sex with others? Bisexuality is really about sexual attraction, not the role you play in sex itself, so as long as you feel attracted to men and women, it is an appropriate label.