1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Homoflexible?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by seth smith, Nov 19, 2015.

1. seth smith

seth smith Guest

So what exactly is homoflexible? Is it where your'e gay but like occasional sex with the opposite sex. Or is it a form of bisexuality as in you like both sexes but like the same sex more than the opposite?

2. alli o

alli o Guest

I see it as you are mainly and dominitaly attracted to the same sex but you are open to being in a relationship with someone of the opposite sex
    or
    you are mainly attracted to the same sex but feel a slight attraction to the opposite sex
    or
    you are mainly attrackted to the same sex but there may be a couple people out there that are the opposite sex that you attracted to for example my whole life I have been mostly attracted to girls exept for one guy I truly did really like but I have had those feeling towards girlsss many times

3. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A dominant attraction to the same sex but opposite sex attraction is there. It's something you just know. My boyfriend knew early on that he was gay, and never questioned it. I didn't find out until last year because I had genuine attractions to the opposite sex which made me think I could still pass for straight.

Does not turn out to be the case.

4. seth smith

seth smith Guest

Okay thanks that clears stuff up well. I think I'm homoflexible. I like guys way more than girls but I do have attractions to certain ones.