1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Easier to acknowledge sexuality when horny?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by pristine, Nov 21, 2015.

1. pristine

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Let me start off by saying this: I love my boyfriend. I've written countless songs about being madly in love with him.

But I feel differently about my attraction to him as soon as I get especially horny (around ovulation). I don't want to be anywhere near him during this time because I picture myself with a girl when we do things. I wish I could feel what he feels when he touches me. He's got especially soft skin but it doesn't feel... right.

I feel intense shame and guilt for having these thoughts. He knows that I fancy girls but I don't think he REALLY understands the torture I put myself through every single day.

2. lastking

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I can understand. I think it's sometimes easier to accept a same-sex sexual attraction or fantasy than the concept of being in a same-sex relationship, especially for people who are questioning their sexuality.

In your case, it could be that you're attracted to men only romantically (not sexually). However, if you don't find yourself sexually attracted to your boyfriend or men at all, I would probably reconsider your relationship if I were you, it wouldn't be fair to the both of you. Both of you guys deserve to be happy.

#2 lastking, Nov 21, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2015