1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know if I'm bi or not

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Helloitsme, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Helloitsme

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi... I'm an 17 year old girl confused about my sexuality to this day. I do have crushes on guys but I also have crushes on girls as well, not girls who are younger or the same age as I am but usually girls that are older. I have serious female celeb crushes and once I like them I literally obsess over them, but I never had any male celeb crushes that was as hardcore As my female celeb crushes. I also have crushes on my teachers (female) at my school. Currently I like this teacher and its so annoying cuz I can't stop thinking about her all day :frowning2: Idk why but I just started thinking about her and I like her.... She looks like shes in her late 30s unmarried but it turns out that shes in her 40s and is married and even has a kid! But the thing that confuses me the most about my female crushes is that I am not attracted to them sexually like I am attracted to guys. I just want their(my female crushes) company, i just want them to like me, get to know her, talk to her, be part of their life etc. like a family way I guess (like a mom, sister, aunt, idk) I am so confused.... I'm sorry that my writing is all over the place haha.....Please tell me your thoughts!

2. Violet4

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh, I feel you, sis! Older girls are hot! :wink:

I wouldn't concentrate on the celebrity crushes, though. Even if you are obsessed, you can't really evaluate your feelings unless you know these people. Try to figure it out from interactions with other people. About your teacher, try not to get in too deep because if she is married and has a kid, she is probably not a good example for you to figure out your sexual orientation.

Only you can tell what your sexual orientation is but, from what you described, you might fit into the straight/biromantic slot, which means you are attracted to males, but can also feel strong romantic connections with both sexes. It seems right because you said you have feelings for both, but the sexual component is exclusive to men.

Good luck! Feel free to contact me, and keep us updated!

3. Helloitsme

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Thank you so much for answering!!!! :slight_smile:
    I think you are right, I think I may be straight/biromantic. I've never heard of the term biromantic and lived my life completely confused of whether I was straight or bisexual haha Thank you! :slight_smile:

4. Violet4

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

You're welcome! We're here for each other ^^

Yeah, don't freak out, just go with what feels right to you. And I agree that older women are a temptation but don't forget they are also dangerous beings!

If you want to talk just post on my wall or something and I will get back to you. You are not alone, ok? We've got your back! :slight_smile: