1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just wanted to write it down

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Thisis, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Thisis

Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi guys, hope you're all having a great day :slight_smile:
    It's been almost 2 years I guess that I've been questioning my sexuality, and for the last couple of months I have definitly accepted the fact that I am attracted to girls, I'm still kind of attracted to guys but not as much as I am to girls. I don't know if I'm bi or not, but right now I just feel like lesbian is something more appealing to me. But I don't feel that it's the most important thing to figure out right now.
    I've had a couple of crushes on girls from school and even from the supermarket (some of them even gay/bi I think), but I didn't knew them.
    A couple of weeks ago, I kissed a guy at a party while I was a little bit drunk. I remember thinking while we were kissing "What the hell am I doing ? That's not who I am." and it was not bad, I just didn't feel like it was what I wanted. Maybe it wasn't the right guy, and I couldn't help thinking "what if it was a girl that I was kissing?".
    Now, I still don't know for sure. I wish I could kiss a girl to see what it feels like but I can't just kiss someone out of the blue.
    I want to be able to live without having to constantly asking myself if I should tell my parents and my friends or not, I don't want to hide my feelings. My friends sometimes ask me if I have a crush or if I am interested in someone but I always tell them "Nah, still no one" when I want to say "Well, actually, I saw this really cute girl,blablaba". But I never do, because it's easier and maybe because I'm scared too, and don't know how to tell them.
    There's a gay community who meets every thursday near where I live but I don't know if I should go or not. It would be great, to meet new people and find out about people's experiences other than online.
    Sorry if it's a bit messy, I tried to make it understandable. If you have any advice, I'll take them. Thank you for reading this :thumbsup:

2. fxngirl

fxngirl Guest

Omg this sounds SO much like me a few months ago! I spent this entire year questioning my sexuality, and at some point I came to the conclusion that I was gay. I started coming out to a few friends, but then I happened to develop feelings for a guy. This caused me a lot of stress because I really wanted to have a relationship with him, but I felt I was physically more attracted to girls, so I didn't know what to do.
    A few weeks ago I decided that right now I don't care about what I am, I'm still more attracted to girls but now I'm happy with this guy and I'll just see how it goes.
    I suggest you give yourself some time to explore your feelings toward both genders, without limiting yourself with a label. Eventually, you'll figure out who you are :slight_smile: