1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I bi-romantic and homosexual?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by tartarus, Nov 22, 2015.

1. tartarus

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I currently believe that my orientation is bi-romantic, homosexual, but it would be great to have a second opinion on this matter. I have romantically liked both guys and girls, but have never had any sort of sexual attraction towards guys. I would be fine with kissing a guy, but any further than that just repulses me. I am, however, sexually attracted to girls. I guess my main concern is that I've only ever liked one guy. I am now wondering if that wasn't really real or something and maybe I'm actually gay? I'm just super confused right now and would be grateful to hear some advice.

Also, I would love to be certain about my orientation before I come out, which I'm already super nervous about.

#1 tartarus, Nov 22, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
  2. lastking

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hi, I believe I could be bi-romantic homosexual as well. I'm romantically attracted to both sexes, though I find myself more romantically attracted to girls. I've had many female crushes before and I've thought about things like going on dates, hugging, and kissing them. However, as for my sexual attraction, I'm sexual attracted to men, I don't get sexually aroused by the thought of women or having sex with them. That being said, I sometimes wonder what sex with a girl might be like, perhaps I'm bi-curious. For now, you don't have to label yourself. I think exploring your sexuality will help you figure things out.

3. littleraven

I can totally relate to this. Romantically, I like both guys and girls, but I would never do anything sexual with a a guy.

I think it's safe to call yourself gay and biromantic. :slight_smile:

4. Soundofmusic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ive been trying to figure out what I am and reading your description just made me realize this is what I am (i think?). Attracted phisically to women but emotionally to both.