1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by demigirl, Nov 23, 2015.

1. demigirl

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok so I have been identifying as ace and Demi along with pan for years I have always felt fine with that, but lately I have been thinking and I may be aromatic or demiromantic at least. In my past relationships I have always felt a bit unconfortable and akward with the intimate parts like kissing and have felt a bit left out when my friends are taking about boys and dateing and now in the past year already about marriage! I don't even know if I want I get married! I do always prefer the company of close friends where you can goof off and be yourself, you can still hug and occasionally cuddle and stuff, without having to always do it or it meaning something more intimate. I don't know what I want to say or do I just think I kinda wanna rant I know this doesn't mean I'm "broken" or anything I just don't know what to say

2. wanderinggirl

Hey, I hear ya. All this stuff is confusing and sometimes you just need to talk it out. (hugs)