1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I bisexual or not

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Theclosetmaster, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Theclosetmaster

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Here's the thing: I know 100% that I have interest in women. But I can only sometimes get hard if I think about guys. Not only this, but I feel like if I am bi, I romantically prefer men but sexually prefer women. What I mean is I would love to date a guy and kiss him but sex isn't a huge interest in a relationship like that. With women, I wouldn't be as interested in the romance but more or less the sex. So am I still bi if I don't have much sexual interest in men but I still have romantic interest in them?

Note: I didn't say I CAN'T get hard thinking about men, it's just way easier to get hard thinking about women
    Thanks for any feedback!

2. Brienne

u can be bi-curious, heterosexual,bi-romantic..... theres alot of fancy names and labels and alot of an afwul lot deal of things. but if u do get excited with both but have a preference for one sex than u might fit as a bisexual with a sexual preference for women and a romantic reference for men... doesnt meen u cant have a romantic and sexual relationship with both sex's just meens u like more of a thing wiht one of them.
    now think to yourself ...do u think it suits u "bisexual, male romantic preference, female sexual preference"

3. YeahpIdk

This sounds like me, but opposite. I consider myself bi leaning towards lesbian. I've always been with men. Started questioning my sexuality after I became friends with a girl that I was extremely sexually attracted to. After a lot of thought, which I still go through now, I've come to realize that even though I like the idea of sleeping with guys, im always kind of disconnected, emotionally. With the right woman, if I'm sexually and emotionally attracted to her, I don't really care about guys. So, yes. I think you can definitely be sexually attracted to one gender while being romantically interested in another. Maybe with the right guy, you'll find it all. Or the right girl. Either or!

4. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Very many bisexuals have preferences. :slight_smile: I ID as bi for now at least, and I have quite a big romantic preference for guys, it seems. :slight_smile:

5. alli o

alli o Guest

if you feel like you are bi then go with gut you probably are. No need to put a lable on your self though just tell people you might have interest in guys and do what ever the heck you want just roll with it.