1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have a question

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Dantehero, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Dantehero

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Did any of you (gay or bisexuals)feared of being attracted to the same sex?i'm not talking about fearing your attraction and what other people will think,i'm talking about fearing being attracted to the same sex,fear of having sex with the same sex,
    This is very importent to me,thank you.

2. Lipstick Leuger

I know I did. I was worried about going to Hell and all that crap for my attractions. I was raised Protestant. I also was terrified that I would find out that I really was not Queer and that I was a head case. That's a whole 'nother story......

3. Guelito

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think I need to understand the question better. Are you talking about consensual sex? In that case the sex would be by choice so are you scared of your ability to make good choices? Having sex with someone of the opposite sex used to scare me. I think that was because I had so much pressure on myself to not be gay. The feeling of going against my own nature always feels bad. That's not to say in some other reality I couldnt have sex with someone of the opposite sex and enjoy it, or even not enjoy it but feel ok about it because I was exploring it. The part that feels bad is the pressure and performance. Trying to make myself do something I don't really want to do in an attempt to be someone i'm not. Hope that helps.

#3 Guelito, Nov 25, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
  4. Minori

It really depends. I can understand if you are afraid of how sex will feel and are quite nervous. But other than that, I'm not sure. Mind elaborating? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Personally, no. I was so keyed up for it by the time it happened that there was no fear...just excitement that it was actually happening.

But lots of people do...perfectly normal...and it makes total sense to me that they would.

6. TheBiBoy

TheBiBoy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I wasn't nervous but I still have to have a relationship with the same sex but I really want a relationship with the same sex.Bit it is normal if you are worried and hopefully the worry will pass over time. If you are so worried maybe you could just try to talk to a friend of the same ex either bisexual or gay an he maybe able to help you.

Good Luck,
    TheBiBoy

7. Dantehero

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    You didn't understand my question,i meant that you were straight your whole life then you had 'what if im gay' thought and then started being afraid of being attracted to the same sex.
    Again i'm not talking about fearing your attraction,i'm talking about fearing being attracted,even tough you were straight your whole life and never fantasized about the same sex

8. AgenderMoose

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Honestly, when I found out I wasn't straight, it was because I was talking to a girl and she was flirting with me and I started to get really flustered and whatnot. I felt the whole butterflies thing going on and...yup. Dated her.

I wasn't really afraid that I was starting to feel attraction to a girl, despite thinking I was straight, it was more like...I was scared of screwing up a relationship and what my mom and stepdad would think of me dating a girl (they were totally fine with it, it was kind of funny). So...hope that answers your question?