1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dating a guy, but thinking I'll end up with a girl

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by fxngirl, Nov 26, 2015.

1. fxngirl

fxngirl Guest

I'm currently dating a guy because, although I would define myself as lesbian, I had this strong emotional attraction toward him and, even though I tried, I couldn't stay away from him. Now that we are dating I noticed that I enjoy physical contact with him such as hugs and kisses, but I'm quite not attracted to him when it comes to sexual stuff. We haven't had sex yet but we did other things, and it doesn't gross me out as I thought it would, but I don't feel anything at all. I just do it because sex is part of a relationship, but I noticed that I was reluctant to even look at his penis, and in that moment I thought that, if it were a girl, I wouldn't have any problems at all.
    Also, right now I feel good being with this guy, but I can't help but feeling that I'll somewhat end up with a girl in the future. I don't know, it just feels more right to me.

Is it normal? I'm still trying to figure out if I'm lesbian, homoflexible or bi, so any advice would be highly appreciated.

2. Priiiide

Did you identify as a lesbian before? Unsure? Or bi? Or straight?

Have you been intimate with females before, if so how did that feel?

I mean it could be that you really are a lesbian but you could grow more comfortable with this guy as your feelings get stronger for him and you feel more comfortable with him.