1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need advise

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ShadooB, Nov 26, 2015.

1. ShadooB

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi everyone!:smilewave I'm not really sure if this will appear to everyone, I hope it does..I'm new

Okay I'm confused, I don't know if I'm lesbian or bisexual because I feel like I'm attracted to guys as much as I'm attracted to girls.
    My mom knows, and she's been really supportive but I'm not really sure if I'm Lesbian

I don't know if dating girls is really what I want, and I seem to push every guy that approaches me away

I like dressing so much like a guy and I confuse a lot of people. I spend most of my time checking pictures of androgyneous girls on the internet

Please help me!!..:tears:

2. flowerss2015

First of all, if I've learnt anything this past year, it's that its okay to be confused, and as frustrating as it is to not know, you don't have to push yourself to be definitive about your orientation just yet. That being said, I do understand the desire to want to know for sure who you are, just try not to stress though, you have your parents there to support you it seems, and places such as this, which is always helpful when working out your feelings.
    Secondly, maybe you're experiencing different types of attraction to the genders. You could be romantically attracted to girls, but just not have met a girl you can imagine dating yet. You may not feel this way for boys. However, the same argument can be made for you pushing boys away; you may be romantically attracted to boys, but just don't like anyone you have met in that way, or you're either romantically attracted to both, or neither. Just ask yourself maybe who you can see yourself marrying? Taking the pressure off looking at how you feel about dating right now may help, as a lot of young people don't want to date in general. (This seems to me like a lot of babbling, but I don't know you, it's just about exploring your options).
    Are you looking at pictures of androgynous girls so you can be like them, or because you're attracted to them? If you want to be like them, it's either just your fashion/image tastes, or maybe it's a gender issue. If you're attracted to them, is it aesthetic, like you wouldn't desire to be with them in any way, or is it sexual?
    I don't know much about pansexuality, but maybe you could be? As far as I understand, this means that you can be attracted to anyone, regardless of gender. But maybe you should look into this more.
    I know this is long-winded, but these things can be complicated. To me, and I am no expert, it seems like you're either bisexual or pansexual, but anyone can feel free to correct me. Don't rush, don't panic, and good luck :slight_smile: