1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what is this?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Mental, Nov 26, 2015.

1. Mental

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Okay, so straight for what, 13-14 years, right? Always had a thing for cute girls (by the way, I think the word cute is used to usely to describe girls now adays, its almost used the same way you would use the word beutiful. But when I say cute, I mean kind of short, or short hair with a somehow innocent or childlike face but more perfect). Anyways, just recently I have been having imaginations about sexual activity with two of my male friends, and what really disturbs me is that I am the passive cute one in these imaginations. Oh god what has my life come to? I also read some homoerotic stories, but only when at least one of the characters is cute/feminine. I am kind of crazy, to the point where I enjoy and agree with characters that are ment to be evil and insane. For example, silence of the lambs, the tell-tale heart. So I'm wondering, is this being bi, is this my teen years, or is this just from my mentality eroding away?