1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I may not be who I thought I was... HELP

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Wonderwall98, Nov 28, 2015.

1. Wonderwall98

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'm 17 years old and a girl, I came out as bisexual when I was 13 and have been with both girls and guys. I'm from a small town and have always had a pretty messed up life. I moved from a town of about 2,000 to a town of 80,000 I started dating a girl here for a year and got a bunch of lesbian friends. They all said stuff like "I wouldn't never date a bi girl." And it was more accepted to be gay than bi or pan. So I came out as lesbian to EVERYONE... Now, the thought of sex with a girl sounds appealing but when the opportunity arises I fall back. I don't know what I am. And I feel like if I talk to any of my friends about my confusion they will not be accepting. I can't believe I'm afraid of coming out as something other than a lesbian. It's all backwards. And also, all my friends are like.. Dykes or trans or whatever and so I pretty much did the same and now they feel weird that I'm dressing like a girl again but I'm so confused and I don't know what I want and I don't know if I'm really gay.. Please help me. Give me some advice. I'm stuck. :icon_sad::help::help:

2. Distant Echo

Be yourself. Letting them dictate who you are is no different to being made to be straight...

3. Wonderwall98

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Also: it's not that I think I'm straight because I'm romantically attracted to girls...