1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My orientation... Help?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by iDunnodude, Nov 28, 2015.

1. iDunnodude

Out Status:
    Some people
    Background info: I've been questioning myself since I was about 12-13, thinking that I'm possibly bi, but now I'm trying to stick to my theory (I'm a pretty indecisive and doubting person in general) and see what'll happen in the future, so now I call myself bi-ish. I've never had any experiences what so ever and most of my crushes, at least the heaviest ones, have been on guys. I think I had a crush on a girl this one time a few years ago and I think I'm feeling sexually curious about a close female friend of mine.
    I've also started to come out to my closest people (including said friend) as "possibly bi" but I don't know, do you think I seem "bi" enough to actually call myself bisexual?

Things I can see myself doing with a guy at the moment:
    [X] Being in a romantic relationship
    [-] Having sex (Not sure, but probably not oral, I think. Although I can find the male body sexually attractive, sometimes more than the female body.)
    [X] Kissing/making out (Probably, I guess.)
    [X] Cuddling.

Things I can see myself doing with a girl at the moment:
    [-] Being in a romantic relationship (Not sure. Feels like it's more likely to be with a guy.)
    [X] Having sex
    [X] Kissing/making out (Oh God, yes!)
    [X] Cuddling. (<3)

2. DinelodiiGitli

It's possible to be bi (sexual and romantic) and have a preference. It's not uncommon for some one who is bi to be more romantically or sexually inclined towards one gender and/or sex.
    If you're attracted to two or more genders you are plenty bi enough. No worries, try not to get to caught up in labels. ^^

3. iDunnodude

Out Status:
    Some people
    I see what you mean. :slight_smile:
    I'm just the kind of person who wants to know things for sure, so I kinda prefer having a label at least for myself so I can put my mind at rest, hehe.