1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

imaginary scenarious vs. crush

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Jaymmm, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Jaymmm

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    sometimes it happens that you are so nervous in front of somebody special that you think about how you meet them before actual meeting happens and play scenarios in your head and talk to that person imaginary,

or that situation happened in reality but it didnt go well and you play it over and over in your head again and think what you could have done/said differently

if this sounds familiar to you,

1) was in that scene your crush? (=do you have this imagining connected with your love interests?)

2) if you have ever had this "playing over some scene in your head" with a concrete person, is it usually a man or a woman or both (= there is no difference for you)?

2. AnotherStranger

Definitely!!! all the time! I think its a natural thing to do isnt it?in my case im really looking forward to meet this person soon and I think about all possible scenarios all the time!
    1- Yes. Although I also do it in other situations that make me nervous too.
    2- Woman

3. Jaymmm

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    great, would be amazing to have opinions of more of you because i just find out "question of questions" aka golden question which can be very very helpful for me, many years i wasnt able to ask a right question and now i feel that one was really good for my purpose...:slight_smile: