1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Very Confused....? Am I just asexual?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Pastel, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Pastel

Pastel Guest

I have never really had many crushes in my life, but I would get crushes on mostly guys. The problem is, when I get a "crush" on a guy, I can only admire him for his looks, nothing further. I believe myself to be asexual, but I did have a crush on a guy last year. I had a huge crush on him, and recently he admitted he had a crush on me. I kind of dated him for a short time, but when hugging him and such, I felt no attraction to him. Recently, I believe I may have developed a crush on a girl, which I have never really had until now, with the exception of maybe a few female celebrities. What does this mean? Am I a lesbian? Bi? I've noticed with guys that I can only feel friendship toward them.....

2. tgOlivia

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Family only
    All this was about romance, which may or may not mean sexual attraction depending on who you are. Do men or women get you sexually aroused? (you don't have to answer if you don't want to, just think about it) Regardless of whether you would feel comfortable in a relationship that would be sexuality. And it sounds like your romantic attraction (again may or may not be the same as sexual) is fairly fluid, but more bi than anything else. If I had to guess I would say you're bi, but I think it would take more information on my side to help you define you, and really, only you can define you and that just takes time to figure out.