1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fight the urge

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by emptyheaded, Dec 2, 2015.

1. emptyheaded

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Ok i dont know how to say this but here it is.. :confused:

I consider my self and identify my self as a straight HETEROSEXUAL guy. But I seem to notice that i have been checking out guys alot more latley. I still have an sexual desire for woman that burns like a thousand suns :thumbsup: but seem to want to explore my BI-carious side more then ever now:eusa_doh: . I dont know where the urge came from but it just started and im starting to believe that I am bisexual. I believe the reason for my actions is because i work around alot of gay men and women. being that i am avery open person i have started to adapt to their flirting ways although i didnt in the begining. A buch of my male coworks have hit on me befor in the past when i first started working. I use to get mad about it but now i just brush pass it like its just another joke from one of the guys. They all know im not gay but there is a few of them who i enjoy playing around with when they give me the attention. Not saying that im sexually attracted to them although they ares some pretty handsome guys. :eusa_naug but since they are being their self i feel like we can laugh it off and just go with the flow unless it gets too out of hand. I never noticed any of these actions befor but now they are pretty strong and noticable , its hard to stop checking out guys no matter where i am at. Yes i still like to check out girls too but now i seem to notice the hot guys also. I am just wondering is this just a phase that im going thru or am i just attracted to what ever i think is hot?:bang: are they starting to rub off on me and im im drifting towards what they want me to be or am i just a friendly guy who knows a cute face when i see one and enjoy the company of all people no matter thier sexually and is able to adapt with out changing my sexuality ? :help:

2. lastking

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    There's a difference between noticing someone's looks aesthetically and checking someone out. If you are constantly checking out 'hot' guys, you could definitely be at least bi-curious. I would say maybe you should explore your sexuality, otherwise these urges won't go away... you mentioned that these urges were getting stronger. After experimenting, maybe just a kiss, you may realize you're 100% straight or not. Sexuality can be confusing sometimes.

3. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you are truly straight, then guys flirting with you will not "rub off on you" and make you interested in guys.

If you are not truly straight, then these urges won't go away, whether you resist them or experiment...so don't experiment with any kind of hope that that'll make the urges go away...but also don't resist them assuming they'll go away eventually. Experiment if experimenting sounds fun and like it would be a positive experience. If that's not the case, then give yourself time and don't stress...if there's one truth in life, it is that if left unattended, things will either get better, stay the same, or get worse. In any case, you get information.

But whatever the situation, you won't change your sexuality...but with some introspection and possibly experimentation, you may come to *understand* your sexuality.