1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming to terms with my sexuality

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Thegoldcoin35, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Thegoldcoin35

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi
    I've been browsing this forum over the past few weeks and decided to join as I've read a lot of posts that have been immensely informative and I have pretty much got my sexuality figured out, thank god haha though I don't intend to ever use a label for myself because I'm the type of person to just go with the flow and see what happens :slight_smile: I am aroused by the thought of sexual contact with men (I am male) and although still aroused by women, it's not in the same way as I am by men, Ive never had sexual contact with either so I'm just going off what gets me going in my 'alone time' hehe. I fantasise about sexual scenarios with both men and women though my fantasies involving women are a lot more intimate fantasies and the ones involving men are purely physical. Despite having a good think over the past few weeks I've decided that a relationship with a man just isn't for me and I don't think it will be for the foreseeable future but I'm not ruling it out, the thought of a relationship with a woman is a lot more appealing to me even though in a physical sense I would say I lean more towards the homosexual end of the spectrum but in a romantic emotional sense I would say I'm 90% straight. Personally I believe in sexual fluidity and like a lot of people I have the view that a lot of people are somewhere along the sexuality spectrum rather than slap bang at one end. With men it's definitly a physical thing for me and there's something pretty hot about it but I don't ever see myself 'clicking' with another guy in a romantic or emotional way but like I said I'm not ruling it out :slight_smile: from my own judgements I would say Id prefer to have sex with men but If I'm with a girl I really like I do feel sexual attraction to them and think I'll enjoy it a lot but I'm yet to to try anything out with either gender so I'm still in the exploration phase haha. I'm not embarrassed by my sexuality, I am who I am and anyone who's got a problem with it, well then they've just got a problem with themselves really beause I don't care.

I just wanted to introduce myself I guess an just see if anyone on here is in the same or similar situation to me?

So I guess and this is probably the only time I'll ever use a label for myself but I would say that sexually I am bisexual with a leaning towards men but romantically and emotionally I'm 90% straight I would say because I do firmly believe sexual attraction and romantic/emotional attraction are different things altogether.

So yeah that's all about me and this is just me saying hello :slight_smile:

2. AnotherStranger

Hi! congrats, it must feel so good having these things sorted out :slight_smile: