1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I heteroflexible?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by evfantasy, Dec 4, 2015.

1. evfantasy

Since realizing I was bigender I've noticed that I feel differently depending on whether I am a man or a woman. I should probably mention that I was born male.

When I am male I feel zero atraction towards other guys. Both romantically and sexually.

But when I'm a woman I sometimes feel slightly attracted to other guys. Not romantically, but sexually. It still doesn't happen if they're too, i guess, masculine. They have to be somewhat feminine. But it's still something that doesn't happen when I'm a man.

From research I've done it sounds like I'm heteroflexible, but I'm not sure. I'm just a bit confused by how my current gender changes who I'm attracted to. It's still pretty new to me.

2. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Gender and sexuality are two separate things - you've probably heard that before - but even so, the two can interconnect on some levels. I began with identifying as non-binary as well, and when I did so, the frontiers of sexuality opened up to me much more than before.

My advice is: go with the flow! You don't seem to be exclusively into women, there seems to be at least some wiggle room there for you, right? And that's just perfect, you're perfect just the way you are! ^.^ Be proud of it and let it happen!

<3

3. evfantasy

D'awww, thanks. You too :kiss:

So basically, don't worry about it and see what happens. Makes sense. I guess I'll just do that :slight_smile: