1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Homoflexible??

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Spot, Dec 5, 2015.

1. Spot

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I do call myself pansexual but it's never felt entirely right because I'm more attracted to males and non-binary people than females. I would date and marry girls but all my major crushes have been on guys. I've never met a non-binary person and I don't think I know any non-binary celebrities so I've never had a crush on them. The only label that I can really think of that fits better is homoflexible but I don't fully understand, some people say that it's people who are gay but would have sex with the opposite sex if the opportunity arose but other people say that it's someone who's a Kinsey 4 or 5. I don't know if the Kinsey scale is a good way to tell your sexuality, I got a 3 last time but I'd probably give myself a 4. So which definition is correct? I'm thinking of using this label but only if it's the second definition because the first one doesn't really fit me. I don't mean to offend anyone with this next question because I genuinely don't know but: is it a serious or recognized label or is it used in a joking sort of way? Well, another question I have is, does gender expression mean anything in regards to sexuality? I prefer femininity and androgyny to masculinity whether they are male, female or non-binary so does that mean anything or is what genders you're attracted to? Thanks :grin:

2. DemiLiHue

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I understand your question completely! Let me say that it really doesn't matter if you feel more attracted to a gender. Still, if Homoflexible is cool with you and u are comfortable with it, use it. Homoflexible refers to a person that feels attraction towards boys (in ur case) but is open about dating and being in a relationship with other genders! When I first started questioning my orientation I thought I could be Heteroflexible, but it just was that all the girls in my school where too dumb >w<
    Pansexual refers to someone that doesn't really care about the gender of the person, but you can use that definition too if you'd like.
    Remember that you must be comfortable with your definition!

Also, have u ever felt more attracted towards girls than guys? Because that kinda happened to me!

3. KamiloGay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Clearly you are BISEXUAL and that's why you got a 3 , you already said that you feel more atrackted to feminity than masculinity so you can't be 4, 5 or 6 in kinsey scale , you are a 2 or a 3 cause truly gay men loves masculinity

4. Rade

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Where do I find Kinsey scale, I take it ...it is on line?

5. Love4Ever

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    There is a "test" that I think is the one I've taken and I assume is the one people are talking about. There is no actual "test" persay though, since Kinsey only made a scale and had people self evaluate and place themselves on it. This is the test: http://vistriai.com/kinseyscaletest/
    But you should choose the number you identify with most. (Here is also another one that is very similiar.)
    https://www.idrlabs.com/kinsey-scale/test.php

#5 Love4Ever, Nov 1, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
    Rade likes this.
  6. Rade

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank you very much, I will have a go......
    Rade

Love4Ever likes this.
  7. Leah061

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    While the Kinsey scale can be helpful in figuring out one's orientation, there is no test that can tell you what you are. When I took the Kinsey test, I also got a 3, I think in part because so many of the questions ask about your past. I have only dated men my whole life, and I've tried to like them and be happy with them, but now I realize I don't really want to be with them. I think that qualifies me as being something higher than a 3. Maybe I'm not a full 6, but I know I'm definitely not in the middle of the spectrum. Take the test if you're curious, but know that it can't give you an accurate assessment of your orientation. Unfortunately, you're the only one who can do that.