1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not part of either 'world'..

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by winterbluue, Dec 7, 2015.

1. winterbluue

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Okay so I am bad at explaining my feelings and such cause it always sound so..messy. My anxiety kicks in it's just kind of hard. So bear with me :slight_smile:

-------------------------------

People who say that bisexuals have it easy.. or that we're indecisive, want it all etc.. this is something that is truly hurting me these days. Ever since I choose this 'label', I feel like even less a part of the lgbt-community than before. Like I'm some sort of fraud or whatever.

It's ironic, cause all my life I have been lonely. Even with people around me I've always felt incredibly alone 'I don't belong anywhere' kind of feelings. I've also had a longing to be part of something bigger. Something I could truly value and somewhat call 'mine'. Now I know it's about yourself and life and people are people, but still.. I thought the lgbt-community would be more accepting than people in the 'other world' (this sound so silly). But now I feel like I don't belong in either world. I'm stuck in the middle somewhere (bisexual hah).. and I almost feel this pressure to be either or. Choose, or leave!

On top of that someone pretty much told me off the other day.. this person being a pansexual and basically telling me 'the difference between you and I is that I like trans people and you don't'.

Yea yea.. that is me. Indecisive. Want it all. Have it so easy. And a transphobic appearantly.

- Sorry, this became mostly a rant..but I'm feeling low today. Over the years I've gotten better at not giving a damn about these things and what people say, and just go on..but I guess I'm in a part of my life where I wonder.. where I'm supposed to go, where I really fit in. Gosh I feel too old for this.

(I will also add that this does in no way mean everyone's like this. Nor that I assume they are. Sorry if it came off that way.)

<3

2. AnotherStranger

You know what, fuck what people say, really.
    Bisexuals dont have it easy, no one does.

Life is pretty fucked up for everyone and everyone in the end is part of a minority. And also, whoever believes sexuality is a matter of choice or it can be decided, is wrong.

You like what you like and no one can change that, so if they don't like it, maybe they have some issues about themselves they still have to face. I promise you there are a lot of supportive people in the LGTB+ community, and outside of it as well. But there are also assholes everywhere.
    Who you sleep with or don't is nobody's bussiness and people who matter will accept you anyway for who you are.

hugs!

3. winterbluue

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual

You are soo right!! :slight_smile:

I do believe there are great people out there.. and people I'd rather not give much thought to.

This still made me feel better to read, thank you! (*hug*)

4. Distant Echo

You are part of both worlds. You are human, you are bi. You are you.
    And those that have a go are people you don't need in your life.
    You are welcome in mine :wink:

5. winterbluue

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual

Thank you!! :icon_wink :icon_bigg