1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Into Girls Sexually. Into Guys Romantically. What's Going on?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by CaliGirl, Dec 11, 2015.

1. CaliGirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    For as long as I can remember I have been super into girls sexually but not a whole lot past that. I've always had a hard time making friends with other females and get super awkward when I'm around them. Not only that, but when I am around them I check them out more than I do guys. Granted, I am in a stable relationship with a guy which makes this all the more confusing. I just feel lost. Any thoughts? Is this normal? Am I lesbian? Should I talk to my guy about this?

2. Jase26

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    It could just be you're curious hence it being more of a fantasy. The only real way to know for sure would be to act on it and see how you feel afterwards. But yeah, first thing you should do is tell your bf and hope he takes it well. If it's just a sexual thing you may find that once you try it you kinda lose the urge to do it again. Which is what I'm thinking would happen to me if I ever decided to experiment with a guy.