1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm Not Interested In What's "

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Contact1111, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Contact1111

Contact1111 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Okay, to be honest, my parents have been asking me all this stuff about how I could be in a committed relationship..... and they seemed glad when I assured them it was possible.... and even turned seemingly accepting of my sexuality by saying of it "that all sounds good". That's all great, but to be honest I don't really want to ever do the whole stereotypical get married, have kids thing. I just feel like saying stop fucking trying to force that on me! It has nothing to do with being bisexual though..... I just don't want to spend my best years chained to some girl that always ends up nagging me and arguing with me..... I wouldn't want to spend my life chained to some guy..... because it would probably inevitably just go the same way. I have no problems with the idea of a committed relationship....... as long as things don't go in the typical direction. Why? Well, being bisexual has nothing to do with it...... because for that's irrelevant in this..... It's the basic fact that I am living this life for ME, not other people. I have no interest in this whole 'start a family' nonsense that you hear about. I mean, nothing against it, but it just seems like a living hell to me. It's not monogamy that's an issue to me, because I