1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What arouse you ?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Lostinmylife, Dec 13, 2015.

1. Lostinmylife

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Okay well this may sound weird but I am actually pretty curious about this !

I know what can turn on a straight man looking at girls and how he will react down there

BUT !

I'd like to know :

-what a lesbian / bisexual can find arousing while looking at a girl (is this the same as boys for exemple)

-what a gay can find arousinf while looking at a guy and how do he react (looking at shirtless pictures or man on the beach or in the locker, will he get a boner?)

-what a gay feels looking at the opposite sex ? Small arousal ? Nothing ?

I am really curious to know :grin:

2. Ryuji35

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There's something about a male that oozes manly vibes. I mostly get this feeling from Older, muscular, hairy guys with great amounts of scratchy beard.

And armpits OMG... don't let me get started on armpits :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Lostinmylife

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Ahah and what are your reaction while looking at pictures of this type of guy on Internet for exemple ? Is it enough to get "up" because I feel like society never made male physic taboo while in the other hand breast for girls have to be hidden for exemple !
    Is it arousing by the eyes or you need to touch to be aroused ?
    Can you be aroused by a guy all dressed ?

#3 Lostinmylife, Dec 13, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
  4. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    As a bi girl, things that I find arousing when looking at a girl... Well there are lots of things that I find attracitve but "arousing"? Legs. Squeezable thighs and a sexy walk, you know? Talking about the walk, the way their bum moves while walking. Great hair a little bit messy. Dramatic eye makeup and a bit of sultry looking. Boobs, obviously, but I don't have much particular preference about them theyre just great. Hot dancing.

But the biggest thing is not visual; its smell. If I come close to a girl who Smells great I will loose my brain and start breathing them in. I was once hugging a friend I have a crush on and smelt her shoulder and even though she didn't seem to have any perfume on, just the smell of her herself messed with my mind and I gave her shoulder a weird little kiss... I don't think she noticed... Awkwarrrrrd.

5. YermanTom

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There is something magic about touching a fit male body. The softness of a woman's body does nothing for me.

6. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Male: big guys with muscles, hair, scrumptious butt. I wouldn't get aroused in public, but I'd be like damn... And breath faster lol.

Females: their vaginal area, though I'm not sure if I would enjoy the experience.

7. Ryuji35

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just by looking at them... I dunno how to explain it but I felt full in the stomach ahhaha

8. Feelunique

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Good question. I'm bi and have shared with both.

Women - breast size means nothing to me. Long labia and cute little feet turn on!

Men - penis size means nothing to me. In just boxers or "gym" shorts and reveals turn on!

9. JT1999

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I totally know what you mean!! I have a bit of a 'thing' with a girl friend and when I'm not with her I mostly don't think of her that way but when we're together as soon as she gets close to me it all changes and she is such a turn on! For me it's definitely smell, closeness, touch. Boobs don't do a lot for me to look at but the feel is amazing, so hot. Girls have the best bums too!

10. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Everyone is sexy and it's annoying.

11. foxer

^ that depends explicitly on how "gay" the person is and couple of other things :slight_smile: Ever heard of kinsey scale?

Now for the other question.
    For me persons personality marks a big spot if I find person attractive. It can increase the feeling but it also can compleaditly kill it. As for physical values depending on case. Face is always important
    But who wouldn't mention back & biceps aslong they're not overdone. Oh and feet, with high soles :grin:

Brr my hands freezing. It must something like -5 degrees (celsius)

12. RyeTheDauphin

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I very rarely find guys sexually attractive, and the ones I do find attractive look quite metrosexual or feminine. If they have really well groomed and long hair, are thin or just somehow look androgynous then I usually either find them attractive or arousing.

With girls...where to even begin? Big/perky boobs, nice butt, defined legs, pretty smile, how much eye contact she makes, confidence, great voice, great hair, smells nice and a ton of other stuff.

A lot of it is about personal preference, and I don't know whether this helps because I don't exactly know if I'm gay or bi or whatever.

13. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I feel you, man. I have the same problem.

I'm glad you feel the same way. Yep, smell and touch are so much more powerful than visuals. I never understood what people get from looking at dirty pictures... I at least need some sound to get me going, but the things that will really make me feel desire for a person is smell and touch again... and the fact that I actually like them as a person lol. I have been similarly weird with that same friend over touch as well...

14. MetalRice

Too many things arouse me about men and women for me to state any specific things.