1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Label confusion

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Mirror of lies, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Mirror of lies

Out Status:
    A few people
    I am attracted to both males and females, androgynous looking people, non binary and gender fluid people and transgender people. I hold a great significance to personality and somebody I think is only averagely attractive could become like a 10 after I get to know them, similarly if I meet somebody that is the most gorgeous person I've even met and they turn out to be a dickhead I wouldn't go anywhere near them with a ten foot stick. While I don't really hold any significance or care towards labels or boxes it is far easier, if a discussion of sexuality comes up, to have a single word or phrase to describe my preference (rather than this whole essay). That being said, what sexuality would you say I am/ are closest to (if anything that has a name). xo

2. Hi! I would say either pansexual or polysexual is a label that fits you. Pansexual means you are attracted to all genders and polysexual means you are attracted to more than one gender. But maybe others can give you a more detailed label, since this is very short.

3. Mirror of lies

Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you very much, very helpful x