1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My sexuality

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by rgvbobcat, Dec 15, 2015.

1. rgvbobcat

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have known I was different since about 1977, I have always been attracted to both genders. I am out to both family and friends and I am active in my the local LGBTQ community. Over the years I have had both serious and casual relationships with both sexes,and have talked to many people from the community, But I have never met or found anyone with the same sexuality as I have. I have done research on the net but I have found none of the definitions fit me. I am attracted to both sexes but the amount of attraction changes day to day sometimes faster. I am like the ball in a Ping Pong game going back and forth between straight and gay, my gender identity is the same way moving between feeling very female to very male. The only thing I know for sure is that it's not a phase, I have been this way since puberty and I'm 53 now. I have spent the better part of 20 years trying to untie this knot. If anyone has information please pass it on, or if there are any others out there let me know, so far iv'e never met anyone else like me.

HELP

2. Mirror of lies

Out Status:
    A few people
    To me, it sounds like you are bisexual and possibly gender fluid? If you are only attracted to the two 'classic' binary genders- male and female. If you are attracted to more genders, being gender fluid non binary androgynous and/or transgender people it gets slightly more confusing, perhaps polysexual or Pansexual?

From your description, however, I would say perhaps bisexual? There is also the possibility of you being gender fluid.

#2 Mirror of lies, Dec 15, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2015
  3. rgvbobcat

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I use straight and Gay as kind of brackets with all the genders between. That might be the wrong way to look at it but it's the only way I can keep it straight. Gender seems to make no difference.