1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why Cant I Get Over This?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by 32814103013, Dec 20, 2015.

1. 32814103013

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Long story short...hopefully....

I've been seeing this guy who is closetly bi-sexual on and off for almost two years now. When I mean seeing...like once and a while. Ranging from every few days to every week to every two weeks to every month to every other...

Anyways...when we don't see eachother...he seems to start dating a girl...but it always falls apart. I try not to get too much into it. I asked him if he was just gay? He's said he prefers having sex with guys over girls...but he rather date girls. He only has been "romantically attracted to women" I tried helping him with it but he shuts me down and says he doesnt wanna talk about it (his sexual orientation)

Part of me wants to give him the benefit of the doubt. Cuz I've been there. But I honestly believes he's gay...and he just cant come to terms with it.

When we hang out....it goes in a cycle starting with friends and gradually becomes more romantic and kind of coupleish like. Then all the sudden he vanishes. Either trying to date girls or who knows. Guess it got "too gay" for him. It's always when we become close again.

It's frustrating beyond belief. I've been trying to tell myself the reality of the situation that he is not a good person to date or see in that sense right now. I go to my friends/family for support....but I kind of gave up recently cuz I think they're getting tired of hearing it. I dont blame them too.

I really like him. We have this odd connection I just never felt with someone before. I've tried dating other guys (who were great) and been in a few long term gay relationships before but I always compare them with him. I just cant get over him. I just have this feeling like he's the one. Idk what to do.

Any advice? This really sucks and starting to get old. Im tired of being a side thing for him...and I keep letting myself do it.

It's like...maybe this time he will be comfortable with the idea? But same old same old.

2. Magenta Mucus

Well it does sound something like it. Maybe his family isn't accepting, and he believes that he doesn't have to tell them as long as he dates girls.