1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

heelp! crush problems!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by uwotm8, Dec 21, 2015.

1. uwotm8

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    hey so im new to this and well ill explain my situation, im a bi guy, and i have this like good friend that i have a crush for almost 3 years (yeah i know), and im really starting to think that he might likes me back. Hes kinda feminine, but manly at the same time, this year ive catching him seeing me from the other side of the room directly towards to me, i saw him back and he didnt look to another side or something, he just stared at me with no facial expresion, idk what that means lol, or that hes rly kind with me, sometimes we sit together at school and he randomly lies down on me, and i just dont say nothing and let him be, or when we talk and like we are kinda close, i cant just watch him to his face when im talking, but he doesnt do it either. Once he even said to me that i had a big butt lol, i didnt know how to react so i just said stfu as a joke and kept doing another stuff with him, but the thing is, that he has a thing with some girl, but he doesnt wanna to ask him to be his gf or when he says he will do it he just doesnt and avoid it.

This was really long tho, i just need help to know if he likes me or something, i would ask him or kiss him when we are alone, but if he doesnt it wont be the same friend relationship as it is now, so help! :icon_sad:

2. DietCoke

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    None of us know this guy, how could we possibly tell you if he's into guys or likes you. Hate to be brutally honest but nothing you mentioned is evidence that he likes guys like that or you. We tend to see what we want to see. I'm not trying to be mean, I've been there, everyone has been there, gay, straight, bi, pan, omni, etc. It's a totally normal situation for anyone to be in. It sucks but honestly other than pointing out that we can't really tell you anything besides what you clearly already know, like for instance that asking him is the only way to find out for sure, there's nothing we can do to help you. This one's all on you. Best of luck. May the force be with you. (sorry just saw it last night)

#2 DietCoke, Dec 21, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2015