1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Understanding my sexuality

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by DreamerBoy17, Dec 22, 2015.

1. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I used to identify as a gay female. But after coming to know myself as transgender, I've allowed myself to be more open regarding sexuality.

For the past few years, I thought that I only liked girls. I was quick to slap on the "gay" label despite it not entirely being accurate. I felt like identifying as bisexual invalidated the gay part of me, somehow, made me less real in the community.

Lately, I have been noticing that I have a large attraction to non-binary people. After discovering this part of myself, I started to question more of my sexuality. I finally let myself admit that there is a small part of me attracted to guys. How large this part is, I'm not sure yet. I know that there is some form of romantic attraction, but honestly I have no idea in the sexual aspect.

I definitely don't want to jump the label gun again. But what label sounds accurate for these types of feelings? :help:

2. itsbrooklyn

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe would you say pansexual? If you aren't wanting to give yourself labels yet work everything out in your head and if you'd like you could research online and that might help you (not understand things better) but make things clearer as to who you are and the attractions you feel.
    I hope this kinda helped.