1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by TomLayton, Dec 24, 2015.

1. TomLayton

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Hi Everyone,

I play Violin in an Orchestra and there's a girl there I have a crush on and I think she has a crush on me , but I'm not sure.

She hugs me and she doesn't hug anyone else, not even her best friend. I don't know if it's a girlxgirl thing (I haven't transitioned) or if it's a normal thing girls do.

Please help, I'm so confused!

2. MayaBee

Well, since I am definetly no expert in crushes, I am just going to try to say something useful.
    Hugging you doesnt say a lot. I am a person who only hugs people if they "start" with hugging, so if you start hugging her, maybe she just hugs you "back".
    I don't mean to say anything that destroys your hopes, but I think to know if she likes you back, it takes a bit more.

3. erioed

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't hug people either, not even if I know they're into hugging and I don't hug back, I just stay still. But I do hug my crush back. Maybe that girl is like that too, but we can't know it.
    She could indeed like you, but as MayaBee said, you can't know it just because of hugs. Try to analyse what she says to you and compare it with when she talks with other people and that could give you more hints! Also, good luck :slight_smile: