1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

affection vs sexual attraction(bi curious)

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ECMember, Dec 26, 2015.

1. ECMember

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    It is difficult to describe the feelings I mostly have towards guys.

I'm unsure if I have affection or sexual attraction.

The feelings I had reached their peak during the Spring of 2015 when I was hanging out with my close male friend Travis. He was younger than me and he and I were close. And he had "fit" somewhat of my preference of guys I've had some inclination towards. He might had some trace of bi curious feeling towards me as he had been bi curious in high school but I felt traces of it. How? He was affection like me when he and I hugged.

When Travis and I hugged, we were close physically and held each other more than 30 seconds. I felt some sexual feelings towards him and platonic and emotional during the period. I said "I love you..." He said the same.

Late April 2015. We had our little affection moment one night. It was gon or sexual attraction towards specific close male friends or males that "fit" the prefeod feeling for me and we said "I love you" to each other. I don't know how or what led to this, but I had my hand run/or brush across his hair while we hugged. Travis didn't object. The "feelings' I felt at that moment were strong as they were at the peak.

I've debated if Travis had sexual feelings towards me as I had towards him. They weren't super strong I feel they were 15-25% towards him as I wasn't openly making sexual passes towards Travis, these feelings were brief and random and I didn't present out towards him. And I've masturbated a few times towards those feelings I've had towards him in private.

I'm unsure if I have affectiorence of the inclination I derive in my mind--or is it all the above.

I don't see myself as gay because I do have sexual fantasies towards women and I have masturbated thinking about women as well.

So I feel insure how I'm expressing my sexual feelings.

I've masturbated thinking about women or the "hot sorority girl sex fantasy" or I might think about the bi curious "mostly straight" blonde white guy that I might fancy in my mind or some celebrity female that I have a crush on(Shawn Johnson) or then shift back to some brief sexual feelings towards a friend(Travis) then back to some random fantasy towards a female then back to thinking about some guy that "fits" my preference.

So I've felt like I'm borderline bi sexual or bi curious.

I'm still a virgin at 24(I don't care really what people say) and I feel like I'm having a sexual awakening somewhat. I've just been expressing my sexual feelings towards guys I have some feelings towards and just girls/women I've just get turned over or fantasy over.

I'm not gay or straight purely, I like guys I fancy and girls. Bi sexual?