1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by scv, Dec 29, 2015.

1. scv

scv

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm fairly sure that I am attracted both romantically and sexually to girls. But with guys, that's where it gets more confusing, I get crushes on guys but the thought of being with a guy sexually grosses me out. I can see myself with a guy romantically though. But I also don't really know if I can really say how I feel about guys or girls cause I've never had any sort of relationship with either. I've never kissed a guy. The only time I kissed a girl it was my best friend and I don't have feelings towards her. I've questioned my sexuality for a long time and this is the first time I've ever really acknowledged the fact that I may be a lesbian or bisexual. So I don't know what want anyone to say just maybe give me some guidance and I don't know help me understand what I'm feeling.

2. Papagei

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well, it sounds like you're single, so my advice is to simply take the time to explore it. :slight_smile: Try dating a girl and see how you like it. Try dating a guy and see how you like it. Though, it seems like you have a preference towards girls, so I would start there and see. Just have fun figuring out who you are. :slight_smile:

3. mettaton

Out Status:
    A few people
    You don't necessarily need to have experienced being in a relationship with a man or woman to know that you're attracted to men or women. That said, it's oftentimes helpful to experiment if you feel unsure.
    You could be biromantic homosexual, which would mean that you're attracted to men and women romantically but only women sexually. If you're unsure, that's okay. Your orientation is whatever you feel fits you best, and if it takes you a long time to feel sure about it, then that's okay, and I think this website is a good place for when you're unsure.

Best wishes!